If you were at Yoyogi Park two Sundays ago, you might have seen this:
We dressed up, hooped up, and passed out flyers between Harajuku and Shibuya. It was a fun afternoon – even when we were chastised with the patrolling guards who shoo’d us away from NHK Street.
Spin Matsuri promotion is in high gear now. Here’s where to find us in the near future:
- Alishan Market Day on Saturday 9/5 in Koma, Saitama
- World Hoop Day events on Sunday 9/6 and Wednesday 9/9 (both at Yoyogi park)
- Inopoi on Sunday 9/6 at Inokashira park
- Metropolis magazine (Sept 18 issue) & various listings/calendars online
- Circle hoop gatherings: Mondays in Inokashira park; Wednesdays at Yoyogi
- Around town at random being silly and passing out flyers guerrilla-style, so keep an eye open
If you see us, stop to say hello.